OMEGA 3 is a complementary feed for horses designed to support the maintenance of normal skin and coat condition, as well as maintenance of joint mobility.
- High in OMEGA3 & OMEGA 6.
- High in EPA & DHA.
- 100% Vegan Complementary feed for horses.
Instructions for Proper Use:
OVEGA 3 should be added to the normal feed ration.
Adult Horses: Feed 40ml per day.
Young horses & ponies: Feed 20ml per day.
Cold Pressed Linseed Oil, Marine Algae Oil, Concentrated Rice Bran Oil (GammaOryzanol)
per 40ml: 3a672b Vitamin A 37,184 iu, 3a671 Vitamin D3 3,720 iu, Vitamin E 4 iu
Crude Protein <1%, Crude Fat 100%, Crude Ash <1%, Crude Fibre <1%, Linolenic Acid 42.5% , Linoleic Acid 13.3%, Eicosapentaenoic Acid 1.7%, Docosahexaenoic Acid 5.4%, Sum of EPA and DHA 7.1%, Ratio Omega 3/Omega 6 3.7
Give your horse the ultimate boost with OVEGA 3
TRM products are an essential part of my horses training regime and wellbeing, ensuring their maximum performance.
Very much thanks to TRM products, Couldn’t do it without you!
Along with nurturing and developing the horses’ talent, I need to ensure that every time they are entering an arena they are in the best shape possible. The TRM range of mobility, electrolyte, performance, gut digestion and hoof care products allow me to do this.