SYNBIOVIT is a complementary feed for horses containing live yeast Saccharomyces Cerevisie, probiotics and B Vitamins.
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae increases nutrient digestibility by enhancing the activity of fibre-digesting bacteria in the hindgut, resulting in increased fibre digestion of forage and more efficient use of the vitamins and minerals from the diet.
- Prebiotics act as a food substrate for beneficial microbial populations in the hindgut.
- B vitamins are key nutrients involved in metabolism and energy release. When horses suffer gut disturbances their low hindgut bacterial population may affect the ability of the horse to synthesise B vitamins.
Instructions for Proper Use:
SYNBIOVIT should be added to the normal feed ration.
All Horses: Feed 20g per day.
SYNBIOVIT can be used as a nutritional adjunct: For Maintenance of healthy digestion and gut function feed 10g per day
• During times of stress: travelling, competing, illness.
• After antibiotic treatment, when hindgut bacterial populations have been diminished.
• Young horses with incomplete bacterial populations.
• For horses moving stables or starting a new feeding regime.
• Poor gut health: horses with diarrhoea, or parasitic infection.
For Maintenance of healthy digestion and gut function feed 10g per day
Fructo-oligosaccharides, Mannan-oligosaccharides, Calcium Carbonate, Maize, Starch, Dextrose, Inactivated Yeast.
Per 1kg: Niacinamide 5,000mg, Vitamin B1 3,333mg, Vitamin B2 2,500mg, Calcium-D-pantothenate 2,000mg, Vitamin B12 33,000mcg. Digestibility Enhancer: Saccharomyces Cerevisiae ( CNCM I-4407 ) 1.67 x 1012cfu.
Crude Protein 14.4%, Crude Fat <0.5%, Crude Ash 16.9%, Crude Fibre 0.4%, Sodium 0.0449%, Calcium 6.15%.